Monday, March 4, 2013

The Retro Owl Couple is Finished and Framed

Came home from grocery shopping before the big storm hits tonight and sitting by my door was a box containing the frame made just for this piece.  
It is made by my absolute favorite frame maker!  She does just a fabulous job and even makes custom frames such as my owl frame!!

Her frame gives such a country and homey feel to the piece.  I have never done such a retro piece but I think it turned out pretty cool.  I am giving it to a close girlfriend who loves to get my stitchery as she likes the look but doesn't want to do it herself!!!!  By the way I framed this all by myself.  A wonderful woman who owns a cross stitch and needlecraft store,  gave me a private lesson and now I do all my own framing and rather enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment