Thursday, March 7, 2013

Projects in Progress and a find on Ebay

Two down and one and a half to go!!  I am making these cute animals from Prairie Home Schooler for my Dad on Father's Day.  I am thinking of making all 8 of them on two pieces of tie dyed aida and finishing them into a banner with twine to hang them.

This little cutie is called , "Peep"  from Lizzie Kate....It is a limited edition....not sure how I want to finish this little cutie off yet.  Any suggestions?

This is another quickie I am working on from a current issue of Just Cross Stitch.....The fabric is evenweave and has sparkles weaved in so it is really darling.  No idea yet on a finish for this either.

Aren't these little Easter Treat bags just darling?  I won them on Ebay last week and bought them for myself and also to see how they were made so I can finish some things that I create in a similar fashion if it works.

1 comment:

  1. The animals you are making for Father's Day are beautiful and the peeps piece is so cute.

    ReplyDelete